Lovefisted: The Fistening Lovefisted: The Fistening

oh my god.

This is your best animation yet! Its better than the shit on ABC and toasted tv etc.. you should be getting so rich off this...fuck david firth you are SO MUCH BETTER!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Dead People Ep#2 Dead People Ep#2

wow.

Wow that a a great idea for an animation...the graphics are also very good...what country you live in..your voices sound australian??

Euronymous-666 responds:

Yeah, I'm Australian. Good work on picking that up. ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Oh yeah...

Yes i agree with the guy or girl before me, you may need to start developing storyline skills in this series...

The graphics are improving imencly...good nice job ect..

Yours sincerely,

Have a nice day man...( i do hope you have a nice day)

Lamps Lamps

well....

Well to be honest i didn't even get to see the whole film because it paused on me half way through, but what i did notice is what the guy before me was saying it ture. You are obviously influenced by Mr. firth most because you use the same colour and you set the same mood.
This isnt a bad thing, from here you can go anywhere.

illwillbill responds:

The video pausing halfway through was the fault of your own computer. You are the first person to encounter this problem. Just thought you should know that it's not the video.
"Mr. Firth?" So formal.
And I use the same... color?

Well, yes people. Let's just all jump on the David Firth bandwagon and start being disgusted by something because it's SIMILAR to something else.

Leave it alone, and stick up for your almighty god "David Firth" somewhere else, where people want to hear it.
And also watch the WHOLE THING before reviewing it. You are clearly in no place to state opinion without seeing the whole thing first.

The Boy With No Face The Boy With No Face

aha

Iv been watching heaps of cartoon today but your so the only one that i really laughed at..

very very funny...good job mayt

Lands of Orange- Episode2 Lands of Orange- Episode2

wow

That was very good and original..

What kind of microphone do you use???

Problems with the Future Problems with the Future

so good

Yeah i love the paper and pen idea you used it is about time someone did that

nice work mayt
-david

Sempiterna Sempiterna

Yes...good

Yeah i think this animation was well thought out..although you didnt have much of a story line is was so very smooth.
bloody good job mate
-david craft

Yantenna-Friendly responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, David. I'm a big fan of your movies. :)